List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $9.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Battalion Wars returns with its newest installment, Battalion Wars 2
. Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike. General Herman and Brigadier Betty of the Western Frontier are on garrison duty in the Solar Empire when the Anglos strike, and assist Empress Lei-Qo and Admiral A-Qira in repelling the invaders. But as the nations of the world, including the Tundran Territories, are once again propelled into all-out conflict, it becomes clear that a shadowy figure is pulling the strings from afar. Features:
- Take command with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk: Command and control everything from tanks and helicopter gunships to naval battleships and submarines, and deploy an array of different soldiers.
- Connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to battle against other players all over the world, or join with friends to play co-operatively. Battalion Wars 2 features three multiplayer modes and 16 unique multiplayer levels. Battle head-to-head in the skirmish and assault modes or team up with another player in co-op mode.
- Tactics are everything: Players control every aspect of the battle as they command units, capture facilities and advance toward their primary objectives. When not actively commanding, players can take direct control of any soldier or vehicle in the field and leap into the fray.
- Combat rages on land, sea and air as players command six different armies through five theaters of war, each with its own unique commanding officers.
- Battle six armies through five theaters of war--each with unique commanding officers
- Engage 20 single-player missions
- Features five new naval units: Battleship, Frigate, Dreadnought, Submarine, and Transport
- Play in three online multiplayer modes: Assault, Skirmish, and Co-op