List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $17.98
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Dead Space from EA is sure to please any action-adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens. Dead Space for PlayStation 3 begins when a massive mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes in contact with a mysterious alien artifact and suddenly loses its communications with Earth. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair
Fight with Weapons and Telekinesis
The alien hordes are incredibly resilient. You'll have to find creative ways to neutralize the attacking enemies by shearing off limbs with powerful weapons. And when the ammo runs out you'll be thankful that you can use your telekinetic powers to pick up objects (even the aliens' own severed arms and legs) and hurl them at your advancing enemies.
Graphics, Effects, and Sound Increase the Horror
EA delivers an incredibly frightening experience with state-of-the-art graphics and effects, an audio system that will have you jumping out of your seat, and a truly horrific atmosphere that is permeated with death, mutilation, and despair. You'll have to be resilient to slash through the alien onslaught and stop this virulent scourge. As you explore the ship, the tragic story of the USG Ishimura will unfold in gory detail as you discover frantic logs from the hideously transformed crew in their final days.
True Zero-G Effects
You'll be able to take full advantage of zero gravity in Deep Space. Battling enemies and solving puzzles takes on new challenges and present ingenious opportunities with the Zero-G game play. You can use zero gravity to create your own path around obstacles by walking on walls and the ceiling. Leap across vast distances or change your perspective to gain a strategic advantage over your enemies.
- Dead Space for PlayStation 3 is sure to please any action, adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens
- Gameplay takes place on the USG Ishimura where the crew has been infected by an alien scourge
- Neutralize the attacking enemies by shearing off limbs with powerful weapons
- Telekinetic powers allow you to pick up objects (even the aliens own severed arms and legs) and hurl them at your advancing enemies
- Battling enemies and solving puzzles takes on new challenges and present ingenious opportunities with the Zero-G gameplay