List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $12.50
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
New Modes featuring Beginner Mode, Tutorial Mode and Challenge Mode! Beginner Mode encourages a wider audience with an easier control scheme, anyone can jump right into and play! Tutorial allows the novice and pros to practice everything from the basic mechanics unique to BlazBlue. Challenge Mode offers advanced players character-specific combos and missions. Take over Kagutsuchi by creating your own army in Legion Mode! Defeat the enemy armies positioned at various locations on the map. The ultimate goal is to color the entire map with your color by defeating all the enemy hubs. Recruit enemy soldiers by defeating them! Brand new characters, stages, soundtracks and moves! Welcome Hazama the mysterious performer, Tsubaki the valiant female knight and U-12. 3D dimensionality and 2D visuals integrated seamlessly with every stage. Four completely new stages with composer, Daisuke Ishiwatari’s seven banging new songs for Continuum Shift! Online battling domestically and overseas! Players can battle others from around the world via the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Players can not only search for matches, play games, and observe matches online; they can also chat with friends while playing.
- Experience the beauty of high-resolution, hand-drawn sprites on 3D backgrounds, all in glorious high-definition.
- Get ready to take the action online and battle the best players from all over the world!
- BlazBlue features the following console-only modes: Arcade, Vs, Practice, and a completely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character.
- Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, and Distortion Drives to turn the tide of battle!